8.02.2007

Umbrella Anyone?

I've been loving this rain: grey clouds, heavy rain. (Looking out the window from my house makes me feel so comfy.)


Here's a slow-moving Mix to listen to on a rainy day:
  1. She's Half... American Analog Set
  2. Into You... The Cinematic Orchestra
  3. I Go to the Barn Because I Like the... Band of Horses
  4. Seeing Other People... Belle & Sebastian
  5. Slow Rivers... Christian Keifer
  6. We're Going to Nowhere... East River Pipe
  7. Down In Virginia... Emily Spark
  8. Silent Life... Fruit Bats
  9. Moving Pictures Silent Films... Great Lake Swimmers
  10. Love to Try... Hotel Lights
  11. Heavenly Day... Patty Griffin
  12. I Play Music... Rosie Thomas
  13. Buckets of Rain... Neko Case

Preview Rainy Day Mix, via iTunes here.

Or, if you prefer a Summer'ish mix to enjoy these last days of summer, listen to this FineTune Mix I made for Your Heart Out.

1 comment:

Les said...

Great mix!

I love Fruit Bats, and I'd never heard that Dylan cover by Neko Case.

First time I've heard Great Lake Swimmers and American Analog Set.

:)