8.01.2007

Save Sabra!

You know? I can happily admit that I'm so addicted to the show 'So You Think You Can Dance.' I have no qualms sharing this fact; I love this show.

In fact, I've been voting the past 2 weeks for my favorite: Sabra (a sort-of native from Utah). As my sisters and I were watching last week, we've firmly decided that Sabra has to win this season. But, we're afraid she won't because of...

Lacey!


Although I adore her name, I don't want her to win this season. She came in with a huge advantage being Benji's little sister, so I believe she's already got a large fan base.

All votes help Sabra. I'm sorry if there's a desperation in this plea- but, I really want her to win...

So, don't forget to vote tonight, and preferably for Sabra.

5 comments:

ali said...

I voted for her five times tonight. Sarah and Pasha each got three votes, as well. I have never voted so much in my life.

I'm worried that evil Danny might win! Lacey is definitely a contender too. But we must band together to save Sabra! Looks like we're already doing a good job.

p.s. Sabra doesn't look like herself in that headshot: much too serious!

allison said...

I LOVE Sabra... she is funny and a beautiful dancer. I'll join forces with you!

Anonymous said...

We have to all join forces, I voted a ton last night for her!! Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Anonymous said...

Thåt picture made me laugh-Im not sure why...
Kill Lacey (not you Lacey ballroom dancer Lacey)
Go Sabra! A female has yet to win the title for So You Think You Can Dance!
PS
Mia's dance last night was horrible

Kristin said...

At first I really like Lacey but after she did that Mia dance she seemed contrived and I'm really really sick of lacey always trying to be sex-kitten style...Boo to Lacey, Yay for Sabra.